Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Some fun pictures

I have a large assortment of "random" pictures I wanted to share. So here we go:

Me: "Hannah go into the kitchen and choose your cereal."
Hannah: Okay.

The kids love to make "silly faces" for lunch -- we give them all kinds of things (apple slices, cheese, bread, raisins, etc.) and they try to make the best face on their plate! (You will also notice the floor here. People keep asking me "how are the renovations going? And the answer is ... they are not. Well, they are going. We are making plans, and thinking and JB is sketching and drawing. We've decided to take our time and "do it right." More on that later.)

Hannah showing off a picture she colored during Abigail's ballet practice.

Play hard ... sleep hard.

Aunt Danielle sent this dress to Hannah for her birthday. I told her not to push her chin down so far so she ....

did this instead.

Wearing Mr. Tymen's glasses in the van.

Ritter finding a cozy place to sleep.

A friend of our's is famous for his mustache -- so famous that his insurance company keeps extra mustaches around just for fun. I tried it ...

Hannah tried it...

And both girls tried it ...

How many times do I say, "Stop laying on the dog Hannah!"

The boys decided to imitate some famous buildings. Here is the Taj Mahal in Magnatiles.

This is what happens when a random child picks up my phone and decides to take a picture.

Here's JB -- he came to Abigail's class at co-op to talk about BIRDS!

And here's our little kittie kat :) She loves co-op!

Sidge attempting to take a picture of Tymen, Pilar, and me catching guinea fowl -- check out the one flapping to the left. Pilar got a HUGE scratch during this long battle. :)

Duygu showing me how to wear head scarves while helping me match socks. Doesn't this happen in your house too?

Drinking çay with Doygu. This is the Turkish çay set we bought when we left Turkey. I've never been a big tea drinker, but I tried this day. Man oh man do they drink their çay HOT!

Duygu snagged this picture of the road leading up to our house.

We are working on our shoeboxes for Samaritan's Purse. This is a favorite family activity. We LOVE to put soccer balls and pumps in our boxes. Here I am showing off my non-existent muscles during the work :)

And trying to organize the kiddos with the boxes which is never easy. 

This is our big family "gift" of the year. We love to work on these together -- but man organizing little people is exhausting. 


No comments: