Tuesday, November 07, 2017

çok hastayım

Tomorrow, Grama and I were going to take the kids to visit John's brother Matt and his wife Danielle. We wanted to see little Peyton too -- she's such a cutie. John is on nights so it was a perfect two-day jaunt. They just moved to South Carolina -- the last of the six Kit. siblings to leave South Florida.

But alas ... I am very sick ... or çok hastayım as they say in Turkish. Sooo sick. Flu-like symptoms. Praise the Lord for great in-laws and two great wwoofers! While Tymen and Veronica are out of town, Duygu the great is still here and, the amazing Mary Ann has returned to us!!!

Your prayers are coveted. I feel like a mac truck plowed me down. I am never laid out sick but this time I am. Can't do a thing. It lay in bed and manage to type this on my phone.

1 comment:

islandgal said...

Uh oh.... So sorry. Feel better soon. Lots of prayers happening. OX, AB.