Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Funnies


Me: "Hannah I love you so much."
Hannah: "I love you too ... I just tooted."

*****

Me: "Hannah can you dunk your head under the bath water so I can wash it?"
Hannah: "I can't."
Me: "Why?"
Hannah: "I am just definitely not old enough for that."

*****

Hannah: Lays her head against my neck. "What's that lumpy stuff in your body?"
Me: "That's my collar bone."

*****

Isaac: "Hannah quit eating that rock."
Hannah: "I'm not eating it. I am just licking it."

*****

Hannah: "Grampa, what was your name before you got married?"

*****

Hannah: "I have to go pee pee so bad. My privates are holding in the pee.
But it isn't coming out because my privates are closed."

*****

Abigail and Hannah walked up to do a little "dance" in their red shoes for Grama Di when she was visiting. When Hannah refused to participate, Abigail put up her hands and said, "And there goes my moody sister, Hannah."

No comments: