Thursday, September 22, 2016

Preschool Apps

I am trying to compile a list of good "apps" for young children (primarily from when they can start using them until pre-k). So I guess I am saying ages 2-4. Here is what I have come up with so far.

PLEASE share the ones that you love most!

  • Endless Alphabet (Kindle and iTunes)
  • Bible App for Kids
  • LeapFrog Scout's Shapes and Colors Farm
  • Splish Slash Inn (numbers)
  • Monkey Preschool Lunchbox
  • Bugs and Buttons
  • Toca Nature
  • Where's My Water
  • Disney Jr.
  • PBS Kids
  • Toca Boca Band
  • Toca Boca Pet Doctor
  • Toca Boca Robot Lab


1 comment:

leina said...

Both of my kids can do the Bible app for kids. Shane (2) always wants "the boat" story where as Marlei (6) wants to answer all the questions and earn points/stars.