Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wee-wind Wednesday

It is so hard to believe the different life I lived a decade ago. It is also hard to believe that I have been writing this blog for so long.

Ten years ago, I wrote this post. 

It was a post on the debilitating insomnia I suffered at the hands of progesterone -- a medicine I had to take to do IVF. I cannot believe how many things I did, medicines I took, and procedures I underwent to be a mom.

Or the fact that it is also in my ancient past.

It feels like yesterday. And it feels like an eternity ago. All wrapped into one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncanny how identical that 2006 post read what we were living with you in late 2012, then exacerbated by severe 24/7 9 month nausea without any of the other symptoms dissipating during your pregnancy with Hannah.
Sadly, "at least you weren't alone this time" offered little to no respite for your poor body/soul.