Friday, March 04, 2016

Friday Funnies


A fun video of Hannah demonstrating her talking and her incredible use of talking with her eyes.

*****

Sidge: "I weigh 35 pounds."
Me: "I think you are more like 60."
Sidge: "Yeah but a lot of that is water and without the water, I am only like 35 pounds."
Me: "True."
Sidge: "So you are probably like 60 pounds. But with the water added to you? Yikes!"

*****

JB: "Don't make your face like that."
Abigail: "Why?"
JB: "Because you can burst a blood vessel."
Abigail: "What is a blood vegetable?"

*****

I got some crab ragoons from a restaurant. Abigail asked if she could try a "raccoon."

*****

While looking for our truck in the parking lot, I spotted what appeared to be our truck. "That could be it," Sidge began. "It's definitely dirty enough to be our truck."

*****

Sidge: "Mom, whenever you say kiddos, I want to say grown-up-o's!"

No comments: