Friday, April 22, 2011

Please participate

I have had two entries into my: "What I Want the World to Know About ____" guest blogging request. However, I had numerous people tell me they were going to enter and I haven't heard from them.

I am really hoping to get more people to participate! Please click here to read how you can participate. And click here to read the past entries.

Remember, not only is this a way that you can share something you are passionate about with all of us, but it is also a way I can get to know some of the people who read my blog!

Thanks all!

3 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I wrote something but it way to long to put on your blog. So think of it as I sort of participated.

Ebby Ray