Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My parents ...

... have tickets to Germany!!!

Hip, hip, horray!!!

We are finalizing the details of my storknesting in Germany. I will be there for approximately six weeks. Joni will be joining us for two weeks and now my parents will be joining us for two weeks as well.

So excited. It is all coming together. We've worked out a lot of details with JB's return. So excited to get to see Joni and my Dad and Mom. It will have been a year since we have seen my Dad.

I'm pumped!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! You'll have to let me know your dates, and when you would be up for visitors. We'd love to come visit (and eat Macaroni Grille) if you are available. I stayed in family housing there, and it was pretty nice.

Susan said...

That is awesome!! I can only imagine how excited you must be. Those 6 weeks will fly by for you!