Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chat with wifia

*** Updated with additional wifia update link. Man I wish I coulda been there to hang out with these gals.

Original Post below (Written on the 17th)

On Saturday, I was able to SKYPE with the entire WIFIA gang. We were a group of six during our three years in Northern Florida, and the entire group (minus me) was able to meet in Colorado this past weekend to celebrate our Jodi's impending arrival. (She is about a month behind me.)

Jodi thought she was just going to meet up with Sarah (who is home in Colorado from Japan due to all the "drama" there). But the other three wifia gals were able to surprise Jodi and be there too.

I would have LOVED LOVED LOVED to join in on this adventure, but it just was not meant to be. Not only had I already planned a trip to Spain in the very near future with JB, but flying that far entering my third trimester is just not something I am physically ready to do. In addition, the flight would be expensive. Many reasons why I couldn't be there.

But, I did get to chat with them for a short period of time on the computer yesterday. It was dinnertime here. We had four kiddos and two dogs in the house. So it wasn't as long as I would have liked. But it was still so fantastic to see all of their faces and hear all of their voices.


You can read Joia's blog for a recap of what they have been up to by clicking here. Here's a second recap from Joia that came a few days later.


I love you ladies. Thank you for being such wonderful friends during one of the lowest and then one of the highest and equally highest times of my life.



No comments: