Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time for bed Scrubs!

Our nightly ritual with Scrubs. Time to get up and go potty before bed. He is never impressed with this idea as you can tell from this video.

You'll also hear me giving JB a hard time in the video about not saying anything. I have had quite a few people who don't know JB personally and only know him from the blog ask me if he is shy. I find this quite amusing. Those of you who know JB personally know he is pretty far from shy. But I think his lack of smiles and talking on the videos throw everyone for a loop.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Tara said...

This is really funny..my sister had a dog like that, only it was a Great Dane, so nearly impossible to move...

I wish our two were a little more towards that side of things. We have to spell the word "out" around here because every time they hear it, no matter how deep their sleep state, they go NUTS. Maybe one of these days our 6 year olds will calm down...but I doubt it!

yuan family said...

I love your chuckling throughout the whole video! I am excited to see you in June!

Anonymous said...

Love that dog!!